Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Planning for Feng Shui Consultation Number 3

Well, I’m gearing up for my next consultation – booked for Thursday of this week, the focus will be specific – home office and back yard.

As the weather has been gradually improving, I’ve been making changes to the back yard.  I have so far installed the composter, fenced off the “No Jasmine” zones (so that she can’t turn figure-eights in them) and planted herbs, hostas and flowers.  I have a few more touch ups I’d like to do – maybe a couple of hanging baskets (there are hooks on the fence line to use) and *something* has to be done about the lawn…

I’m also thinking about maybe getting a bistro set or maybe a lounge chair… so I can sit out there with coffee and a book and relax (post dog walk, of course) in the evening sunshine.

The home office is likely going to be still more work.  I just don’t know what to do here or how, but I know this is an important space in the house and I know it needs some help.

With love across the waters,

No comments:

Post a Comment