Friday, August 19, 2011

Progress...

Well, progress is coming along nicely!  Monday saw two of the subjects crossed off the list (title search and property disclosure statement) those two things in hand, the financing was submitted and then approved on Tuesday.

After hugging my mortgage representative (yes, he was in the office and yes, I hugged him) and doing a happy dance, I let my real estate agent know that we are good to go ahead with the inspection - which is booked for tomorrow morning.  Work is letting me leave around 11:00 AM to go complete the walk-through with the home inspector and, provided all is good to go, I'll call the insurance company when I get back to the office to discuss insurance.  That will be the final bits done and the purchase finalized.

I'm trying hard to be very positive that the inspection will be fine.  There really is no point in worrying about what *might* be found.

I'm reminding myself, daily, what my Grannie always told me: "If its for ye, it'll, no pass ye by."

In "other" news, I got to spend a great four hours with my gorgeous nephew today.  We cuddled, we bounced, I sang to him (yep, I actually sang, out loud, where my brother AND his wife might hear me) and he slept like the little angel he is.

All in all, this has been the best summer of my life - and it just keeps getting better!

With love across the waters,


No comments:

Post a Comment