Monday, April 1, 2013

Birthday Fun

My birthday was a little over a month ago now - mid-to-late February - and it fell on a gorgeous day. Well... Actually, THIS is what I woke up to:





After a great lunch with my family (I was incredibly touched, my sister in law blocked out her afternoon to work from home so we could celebrate on my actual birthday) my brother, nephew and I took a quick trip down to the Sandy Beach in Nanaimo and explore the beach for an hour or so.  Here are some awesome shots of my brother and his son exploring the beach. THIS is the gorgeous sunny day!







Finn's little hands were, I am certain, pretty cold by the end of the visit to the beach, but he gave me some stones & pretty seaweed that day that came home with me and now sit in a dish on my entertainment centre.
 
As far as birthday presents go, little hands giving me pretty rocks is one of the best ones to receive.

With love across the waters,

No comments:

Post a Comment