Monday, October 21, 2013

Installing Towel Racks and Light Fixtures

Yesterday I spent a good portion of my day installing the towel racks, mirror and some pictures in the bathroom.  Today I installed the light fixtures.  I have never installed these kinds of things and though the job isn't perfect, it's pretty darn good if I do say so!

Saturday afternoon before this weekend's activities.

The packages for the lighting project

Light project "bits"

One down, one to go.
Holy Crap!

Done... now to see if it worked


Woo hoo!  It worked!

Looks pretty good - need a
different shower curtain

Cleaned up and showing off!


All that is left at this point is replacement of the door and window and then the floor and door mouldings and trim.  The window and door will have to be done by someone else, but considering today's success, I'm going to try the trim and mouldings myself...

With love across the waters...

No comments:

Post a Comment