Monday, August 22, 2011

Panic Sets In...

Ok - so tonight I signed the final paperwork for the house purchase - the deal is done, and I take possession on the 26/27 of September.

Panic has now set in.  I started thinking of what I need to do, and how quickly I need to do it:

  • I need to study because:
  • I need to write (and pass) my IFIC exam - that's in a week.
  • I need to arrange movers
  • I need to give notice to my landlords that I am moving
  • I need to contact all of the utility companies
  • I need to review my budget - CAREFULLY
  • I need to figure out how to get a new hot water tank & toilet so that they can be installed some time immediately after I take possession (and that will require a plumber)
  • I need to find a plumber
  • I need to pack
  • I need to submit address change forms
I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now.  A good overwhelmed - but still a little overwhelmed!

No comments:

Post a Comment