Wednesday, November 3, 2010

*WHEW*

Wow – I have been VERY neglectful here lately! Sorry for the long delay in posting but life got in the way of writing (and picture taking) and I’ve actually been busy this last while.

And yes, though I am home in the evenings, usually I take that little time (after walking the Amazing Miss Jasmine but before my bath and bed) to putter, clean, eat some supper and try to catch up on all of the TV I have been taping on my PVR.

Can I say it? Yes, I suspect that, since this is my blog, I am allowed.

I *LOVE* Glee.

Ok – so what’s been happening to keep me so occupied and uncommunicative?

Well, a few more job interviews – still no luck, but honestly, I’m not losing any sleep over it. Yet, anyhow! My Grannie always said that “if its for you, it’ll no pass you by” and so I have been trying very hard to remember that. I will have the right job at the right time.

We have been having some very inclement weather this past while – amazing rain and winds – but in most cases, there seems to be an un-blustery spot in time at the end of my working day where I can take Jasmine up to Seal Bay Park for a long off-leash walk. Recently my brother introduced me to yet another EXTREMELY cool feature that my Garmin offers me – a link into Google Earth. This neat feature not only plots out where I was, and how long it took, but will superimpose the map of where I was over top of a satellite photo of said location! SO cool! Needless to say, I’m taking my Garmin with me on my vacation for any walking I do while there!

I have to admit to having made a semi-major purchase recently. I bought myself a Net Book for my travels. It’s a pretty slick little thing and I believe I have it customized to the point where I’ll be able to blog and email (and so on) while I’m away…
Speaking of “away” the preparations are nearly complete. A few more things to do today and tomorrow and then packing Friday night – that’s it! And since that’s all the time I have left, it’s probably a good thing that 95% of it is all done now!

Tomorrow, though, is going to prove to be a VERY interesting day. Not only do I have yet another job interview (which I think is a pity interview in this case), I also take Jasmine down to the breeder’s where she will be “baby-sat” for the duration of my vacation.

And just to make things interesting, I may also have my first date (in something crazy like 12 years) tomorrow as well … More on that VERY soon…

XO

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment