Sunday, November 7, 2010

French Countryside in the Daylight

Well… it’s grey and overcast here in Paris today and I’m now on the train and headed for Rennes and then St Malo. Luck was with me on my flights and we landed close to an hour ahead of schedule - which got me onto an earlier train. I’m still going to overnight in St Malo as opposed to try and catch the ferry across tonight… I’m very tired and need a hot bath and a good night’s sleep. As per my usual, I slept nearly not at all on the flight so am also likely to drop off into a nap at some point along the way. I believe this leg of the trip is supposed to take about 4 hours and will have me settled in my hotel around 3:30 - 4:00. The only thing to occupy my mind now is the hope that no-one sees fit to steal my suitcases while I nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment