Sunday, November 7, 2010

So Now That I am Here…

In St Malo, that is, I’ve had a hot bath (a DIVINE hot bath) and dinnerit is now after 5PM local time and I’m in my hotel room watching the sun set. Too little light to take many pictures tonight, but I managed to take a couple from my room





Tonight I am thinking that before I get to bed, I should re-organize my suitcases in order to allow me to carry my camera and netbook easily with me and have everything else in the suitcasesThe attempt may be futile as space could be an issue - but since organization can be fun and I have to stay awake for at least another couple of hours in order to help me get acclimatized sooner rather than later, it seems like a good idea.

I wonder if, when I finish the chore, I am still thinking it seemed like a good idea at the time…?




Sleep well, dream sweet dreams!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment