Saturday, January 29, 2011

So now what?

So, now that (well, until spring anyhow) the bulk of the Feng Shui project is complete, I turn my thoughts to the “what next?” question.

On the list is:
  • (study of) Meridians
  • (study of) Vivaxis
  • (study of) Dowsing
  • Hospice / Palliative Care Volunteer Training
  • Canadian Mutual Funds
  • Insurance-related courses
OK, the last two really tie more into the work that I get paid to do, as opposed to the calling that I am trying to follow, but can’t quite see how it (my calling) would support me just yet.
I’ve been in banking for 20 years now – it’s a rather significant difference in career.

That said, if I actually got off my can and bought myself a massage table, I could start taking Reiki and healing touch patients right away - and by way of that I could actually put my calling to work at earning me an income.

Have I mentioned that I am a certified Reiki Master? Hm. I don’t think I actually have mentioned that yet.

So here it is: What do I do next? Any suggestions? Anything to add to the “what’s next” list?

With love across the waters,

No comments:

Post a Comment