Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Day for Catching Up

Today looks to be a wonderful catch-up day for me - the skies are a little overcast (meaning that I will likely want to spend the afternoon indoors) and *most* of my housework was done on Thursday during my day off. 

So what plans do I have for today? A long walk with Miss Jasmine for one - I'll head up to Seal Bay Park as soon as I complete this post.  I'm planning for an hour and a half (at least) tromping the trails up there with my iPod plugged into my ears.  Did I mention I got it back this past week? a quick stop at the grocery store on my way home and then I do have a little laundry to finish and should wash some floors as well.

The afternoon plan is to spend a little time researching dwarf trees and / or shrubbery to plant in the back yard, and also to catch up on some blog posting that I have fallen behind on this week.

Plans, of course, often go astray, and so if I don't finish any one particular thing (say, oh, I don't know, maybe I don't get around to washing the floors?) I won't be especially heartbroken. At this point in my life, Sunday is all about catching up on little things and relaxing.

With love across the waters,

No comments:

Post a Comment